GRP|WEGMAN is currently hiring for a HVAC/R Commercial Service Technician. Successful candidates should have commercial service experience and the ability to perform preventative maintenance, install, and start up on all makes of commercial HVAC/R equipment. Up to $40 per hour based on skills & experience, retirement plan, and fully funded health insurance for life.
This job description is intended to provide a broad overview of the position and its responsibilities. It does not represent an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the role. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary based on the needs of the organization and the qualifications of the candidate.
At GRP|WEGMAN, our commitment to creating a supportive and conducive work environment stands strong. We invest in your training and development, and we adhere to industry best practices. When you join GRP|WEGMAN, you're not just an employee - you're part of a team that values professionalism, safety, and the relentless pursuit of excellence.
As an HVACR Commercial Service Technician, your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Removing outdated HVAC systems and installing new ones
• Executing pipe and duct system layouts
• Interpreting and implementing wiring diagrams
• Understanding and applying knowledge of refrigeration cycles
• Interpreting a range of technical data, such as pressure and temperature measurements
To excel in this role, you should possess:
• Strong communication skills
• An exceptional commitment to providing excellent customer service
• The ability to exercise independent judgment and operate with minimal supervision
• EPA Universal Certification and a Certificate of Completion from an HVAC Technical School
• Demonstrated understanding of HVAC/R system design and operation
• Excellent communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
• Direct benefit pension plan
• Employer-funded health, dental, and vision plans
• Paid time off and holidays
• Respectful and team-oriented culture
• Provided tools, vehicle and gas expenses